• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra Community Forums

Sobki
Sobki
You can't. We added it because there's a large majority of players who play 'bending' but don't know what ProjectKorra is. Also considering we do all of this voluntarily I don't think 1 message advertisement to try benefit the project is that harsh :)
KingGoldensPanda
KingGoldensPanda
Players just want to play it, they dont generally care or appreciate where it comes from. Its really only server administrators that appreciate the creators of major projects. On a side note, i would glad fully support this plugin if it were premium, but hasn't been put on spigot as such!
Sobki
Sobki
I feel there would be a huge outcry if PK went premium, and I never see it happening lol. I for one though am kind of against premium plugins. Like if somebody requests a specific plugin, then definitely they should pay but if you're making a plugin just to sell and make money, then I disagree with that
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
"they don't appreciate where it comes from" Sucks to be them, I guess ;) Thought, I just can't understand the logic of not apreciating you play. If you're playing it, surely you would enjoy, and by enjoying I do believe they appreciate it :) Except they aren't open to thank them in person.