• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Sshawarma
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BTW, im not 67 years old...i just put a fake date of birth lololol edit: that would be creepy
    Hero
    Hero
    Why would you put a fake one in the first place?
    Sshawarma
    Sshawarma
    I didn't know whether to trust the project korra website, xD. However, now that i'm more comfortable with community, its all good. (I'm almost 16).
    Hey Sshawarma

Could you please tell me what you need to install the probending plugin I saw your review and thougt maybe you know how to install it like what plugins and Versions do you need
    Sshawarma
    Sshawarma
    I got the plugin and installed worldguard with it, i then created a rectangle arena and used the world guard region selector (search a tutorial on region selector) and selected the region. After, i set the regions told by the wiki.
    Sshawarma
    Sshawarma
    However, i still can't get the game to work right...im just about as lost as you are in the end, im hoping that someone makes a tutorial :/
    Sshawarma
    Sshawarma
    We are in the same boat XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…