• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Sorin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• K
    dude i want play on your server can u tell me site name or ip?
    S
    Hey i am trying to get free running on my server and when I put it in to the ability folder the plugin stops working. what am I doing wrong?
    S
    superluke1001
    do I need to put any add on that I use in multi-ability folder
    Sorin
    Sorin
    No, it is a multi-ability, other abilities go into the "Abilities" folder, it really depends if it is a multi-ability, or just a regular ability.
    S
    superluke1001
    Okay i get it now thanks
    hay man its xXeroX srry bout last night i was kinda intoxicated and felt argumental im sorry bout everything i said and ill be more respectful i actually like that server alot from the short time i was able to play on it. i want to keep playing on it and i hope that you'll let me back on. agen i apologise for being disrespectful to you i hope that i am let back on
    The forum says today is your birthday, if that's the case, Happy Birthday from ProjectKorra!
    hi Soarinsorin I sent you a Skype contact request because I really need help making a addon! Please accept it! Thanks man!
    Could you give me the name of your server so I can look it up or are you not able to?
    I'm starting to wonder what BETA 3 is gonna hold, seems like it might be a lot.
    I hate how I get myself into arguments with people grrrr, oh well just gotta move on I guess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…