• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Earth bending moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozen_flames0

Verified Member
i Love that you guys finnaly added metalbending i have some suggestions for metalbending i hope you like them!
Okay so the earthbender would first type /b b ironPummel
then they would have to have at least 10 iron blocks in their inventory
to use the move you would have to hold down shift then click.
the iron blocks would then all shoot out of your inventory and Pummel the player
(it would also make nausea and blindness)
there would be a cooldown of at least 30 seconds
and it would do about 1 damage every time a iron block hit the player/mob

Kwesi

Verified Member
i Love that you guys finnaly added metalbending i have some suggestions for metalbending i hope you like them!
Okay so the earthbender would first type /b b ironPummel
then they would have to have at least 10 iron blocks in their inventory
to use the move you would have to hold down shift then click.
the iron blocks would then all shoot out of your inventory and Pummel the player
(it would also make nausea and blindness)
there would be a cooldown of at least 30 seconds
and it would do about 1 damage every time a iron block hit the player/mob
This ability has the capacity to deal 5 hearts, which is a little overpowered, but details like that are configurable so it doesn't matter to me that much.

It seems like it could work. :)

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
I think that iron blocks would be to much. You have to remember that if the move is too hard to perform many benders will not use it. For example Suffocate is one of them moves that you never use it (perhaps just on pigs) because in a battle it takes too long to use it and if you risk it you will get killed by your opponent ( it's not worth it)
I think that using iron ingots would fix that problem, otter than that the idea is grate :D

Kwesi

Verified Member
I think that iron blocks would be to much. You have to remember that if the move is too hard to perform many benders will not use it. For example Suffocate is one of them moves that you never use it (perhaps just on pigs) because in a battle it takes too long to use it and if you risk it you will get killed by your opponent ( it's not worth it)
I think that using iron ingots would fix that problem, otter than that the idea is grate :D
Oh yes, I agree. I originally read it as iron ingots (silly me). I think using iron ingots is much more feasible in most realistic situations to use this ability.

Zolteex

Verified Member
This ability does not make complete sense. The blindness is unnecessary, and overall, it would not fit in to our current selection. Thank you for your activity on the Project Korra forums, it is always appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.