• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Astral Projection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwesi

Verified Member
I was thinking that for the RPG the airbenders could get an ability which they could bind called AstralProjection. When bound they hold sneak and after a certain amount of time they will "leave their body."
As an Astral Projection they will be able control themselves unbound by physical means: they can fly, go through surfaces and see the active world around them but be unable to interact with it. The Astral Projection effect will only be temporary, but players could left-click to re-enter their bodies.

Helios

Verified Member
I figure that kind of idea could be applied to this.
It just seems to me like coding something like that would be nearly impossible when you can just use spectator mode XD. Maybe it isn't though(I have no coding experience).

Kwesi

Verified Member
It just seems to me like coding something like that would be nearly impossible when you can just use spectator mode XD. Maybe it isn't though(I have no coding experience).
Spectator mode was coded following similar principles to how every plug-in is coded, I'd imagine. This seems very possible, especially when spectator mode serves such a great example of a possibility.

Kwesi

Verified Member
Okay, I can see how it could relate to the Spirits plug-in so I'll give it a reference there.

Last edited:

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
This similar idea has been suggested on numerous occasions, because of that, this thread in particular is locked and denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.