• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied MetalChange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celesteia

Verified Member
Hold shift around you for ___ seconds, and the earth-bendable block around you will turn into a metal-bendable block (iron). This move was used when Korra was fighting herself at the end of Season 4's second episode, where the other Korra created metal from the ground. This could also be used for future metal-bending moves. To make this not ruin a server's economy, when the iron block is broken, it turns back into the block it was before.

Blockkkster

Verified Member
Hold shift around you for ___ seconds, and the earth-bendable block around you will turn into a metal-bendable block (iron). This move was used when Korra was fighting herself at the end of Season 4's second episode, where the other Korra created metal from the ground. This could also be used for future metal-bending moves. To make this not ruin a server's economy, when the iron block is broken, it turns back into the block it was before.
I'm almost certain the mercury the "fake" Korra created wasn't real..

David

Verified Member
I do like this idea, although the Mercury (presumed) created by the fake Korra was a fake as well, and this would break the rules of physical science, but... Instead of creating metal out of no where, I think that this move should act like tremorsense. It senses beneath for any metal blocks and if there are some, it brings those blocks up in a form that's useful for combat (like an iron ore block turning to iron ingots to be used for the move 'Metal Throw').

Status
Not open for further replies.