• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Invisible building plugin for 1.12.2

Kess

Is there any invisible building plugins like if you walk around the outside its invisible but if you go thru a door inside its visible there was a plugin that was made in 2014 but it was abandon and no more download links.

Here's a link to the original page:https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/invisible-buildings

and here's a video too

But of course, I would want it that if you go inside you can see it even if it's invisible.
I can pay not a lot tho as I am not made of money...or at least not yet currently genetically modifying myself XD :)

xNuminousx

Not to the same efficiency but if you replace all of the blocks within a region with barriers it'll create the same effect.

Kess

so it I do your command around ehh like a block shape house ppl wont see the outside but when they go in the inside?

Kess

Not to the same efficiency but if you replace all of the blocks within a region with barriers it'll create the same effect.
well that works but I want it that nobody can see you inside and that you can see everything once your side I am sure its possible

There are many great devs in the spigot community as well. I would advice asking there If you haven't (though asking here is also a good idea; more places the better), because it's quite bigger and active base, not to mention it isn't ridden with bots making it a lot easier for experts in the coding field answer more potently.