• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Waterflow change

I've been thinking.. Water is all about flow and sources. So maybe instead of having a waterflow just levitate from it's source, the waterflow could just flow out of the water but continue to be connected to its source. I think it would make the most sense because not only will it maybe look a bit more realistic. But enemies now have a chance to counter the move as well, by cutting the flow from its source body of water.

(IF SOMEONE WANTS TO BETTER EXPLAIN WHAT I MEAN PLEASE DO)

Yeah, and I have no idea what your suggestion implies
So maybe instead of having a waterflow just levitate from it's source, the waterflow could just flow out of the water but continue to be connected to its source.
Because what I read I can only understand a contradiction in one sentence. Wait, is waterflow no longer connected to the source?
But enemies now have a chance to counter the move as well, by cutting the flow from its source body of water.
You can already. Heck I tried it and it work: raiseearth to cut the stream in half to nullify.

Yeah, and I have no idea what your suggestion implies

Because what I read I can only understand a contradiction in one sentence. Wait, is waterflow no longer connected to the source?

You can already. Heck I tried it and it work: raiseearth to cut the stream in half to nullify.
Waterflow comes from a source, but it leaves it: Im proposing that the stream will always be connected to the water source INSTEAD of the current one, where a set amount of water leaves the source

Pride

so its like what? water linked to the source?
that makes no sense because you literally used up the water in that source (unless its a massive ocean -- but even then who and how would someone drain an ocean to cut off someone's source?), so that source is what even makes up your waterflow

ETA: ok i might have understood it wrong (what i thought: having the water flow out, but when the source is destroyed, the flow is also destroyed), but it still wouldnt make sense because water isnt limitless xp
i cant really see a plant being able to have that much water in it to be able to have the flow still connected to the source
in an ocean, maybe. but otherwise, i cant really see that

Last edited:
that makes no sense because you literally used up the water in that source (unless its a massive ocean -- but even then who and how would someone drain an ocean to cut off someone's source?), so that source is what even makes up your waterflow
if I "used up the water" why the water still there then HmM?

Waterflow comes from a source, but it leaves it: Im proposing that the stream will always be connected to the water source INSTEAD of the current one, where a set amount of water leaves the source
Sure. Though If I were to be honest, I don't like that combo anyway for a good reason. So my input doesn't count anyway.

ETA: ok i might have understood it wrong (what i thought: having the water flow out, but when the source is destroyed, the flow is also destroyed), but it still wouldnt make sense because water isnt limitless xp
i cant really see a plant being able to have that much water in it to be able to have the flow still connected to the source
in an ocean, maybe. but otherwise, i cant really see that
SincE when CAN We USe A wATERfloW FRom A PLANT!@!!!!! Why WaStnT I NoTIFIED

Waterflow isn't a part of ProjectKorra's core, so this won't be done. Don't post JedCore-related stuff here; nothing will be done with JedCore by the ProjectKorra Devs. Contact the guy who's updating JedCore these days.

Waterflow isn't a part of ProjectKorra's core, so this won't be done. Don't post JedCore-related stuff here; nothing will be done with JedCore by the ProjectKorra Devs. Contact the guy who's updating JedCore these days.
I dont pay attention to who what where and why posts and makes what moves.. If its bendable Im gonna make a suggestion about it

I dont pay attention to who what where and why posts and makes what moves.. If its bendable Im gonna make a suggestion about it
Thing is, by doing so is as much practical as nailing a poster on a wall other way around, where it shows a blank white paper. PK can't change the ability and I don't think the creator (plush monkey) of the ability checks the forum.