• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Torrent Update?!

Should torrent be updated?

• Yes...

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No...

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thestacker21

Verified Member
So i got this idea whem watching some bending fights Some waterbenders have the power to make their enemies to push them into the air. I'm not talking about icespike but if you can control torrent and make the wave go up under the player the player will be lifted up 4 or 5 blocks in the air. With this power waterbenders and make a combo in mid-air maybe or on the ground.I also got this idea when katara was fighting zuko back in book 1 katara lifted zuko in the air then froze him

Thestacker21

Verified Member
That's the point. If every bending technique is easy, pvp would get boring, and there would be no point in mastering techniques.
I see your point this move can maybe be a combo for water but it can also be hard for a combo for water this move is to make water have more time to do damage then spam watermanipulation

owlcool

Verified Member
I see your point this move can maybe be a combo for water but it can also be hard for a combo for water this move is to make water have more time to do damage then spam watermanipulation
Wouldn't they just use that time to spam watermanipulation?

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Denied.

It is possible to life someone with Torrent / Other waterbending if you are skilled enough, and it is something that shouldn't necessarily be easy.

Thank you for the suggestion nonetheless!

Status
Not open for further replies.