• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Multiple Clicks and Abilities

iCarly

Well Korra did levitate /o AS.
"Experienced firebenders can use the comet's power to sustain flight, generate exceptionally powerful lightning bolts, and perform other feats of firebending which they would usually be incapable of executing." from the official wiki.

Da Psic

3 Click Torrent, then shift to use it.
-Using Torrent- throw it, if you don't freeze it or if you lose it, it will comeback to you.
-Using Torrent- Unshift, it will comeback to you once the wave has finished and you press shift again.

1-Switch to watermanipulation
Now your using watermanipulation with the same water from torrent, it immediately shifts to a blob of watermanipulation and is thrown wherever you are looking.

Or Switch to surge
Now the water waits while spinning around you, if you click, it would be thrown, if you shift, you gain the shield.

----
3 Click Watermanipulation
-Throw it and hit someone or lose it, it would comeback like bottlebending and you could throw it again

1-Switch to waterspout
-You could use waterwave when you shift.
---

After you switch abilities with the same water source once, you would lose the water unless you use a combo.

---
( http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/water-plants.3477/ ) Water control first paragraph is what I'm refering to:
Focusing the water around you, you can now use your mind to bend, keeping water behind you and using it efficiently.
(You're now able to switch slots without losing your water as long as you keep "holding shift",it always returns upon reaching max range)
Water manipulation (Click) - Torrent (Hold Shift) OR IceSpike (Click) - Torrent (Hold Shift) for a frozen version.

iCarly

3 Click Torrent, then shift to use it.
-Using Torrent- throw it, if you don't freeze it or if you lose it, it will comeback to you.
-Using Torrent- Unshift, it will comeback to you once the wave has finished and you press shift again.

1-Switch to watermanipulation
Now your using watermanipulation with the same water from torrent, it immediately shifts to a blob of watermanipulation and is thrown wherever you are looking.

Or Switch to surge
Now the water waits while spinning around you, if you click, it would be thrown, if you shift, you gain the shield.

----
3 Click Watermanipulation
-Throw it and hit someone or lose it, it would comeback like bottlebending and you could throw it again

1-Switch to waterspout
-You could use waterwave when you shift.
---

After you switch abilities with the same water source once, you would lose the water unless you use a combo.

---
( http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/water-plants.3477/ ) Water control first paragraph is what I'm refering to:
Focusing the water around you, you can now use your mind to bend, keeping water behind you and using it efficiently.
(You're now able to switch slots without losing your water as long as you keep "holding shift",it always returns upon reaching max range)
Water manipulation (Click) - Torrent (Hold Shift) OR IceSpike (Click) - Torrent (Hold Shift) for a frozen version.
Those are nice ideas, but I do believe that mine is simpler and more intuitive and opens up a lot of possibilities. Though they are both similar in a way.

Da Psic

I can't imagine waterbenders returning their torrents from 10 yards away. Well, unless I guess it should correspond to the sourcing range of it.
Already possible with bottlebending.
And you control your torrent in minecraft, you don't throw it and let it go. (FROZEN AH)

NickC1211

I like the idea but I feel like it would be too easy to spam powerful moves. A person could click 3 times at the water quickly and get a powerful move just as fast as a normal one. I feel like for this to balance it needs to be a charge system. Clicking is just too easy to spam causing quick powerful moves.

iCarly

I like the idea but I feel like it would be too easy to spam powerful moves. A person could click 3 times at the water quickly and get a powerful move just as fast as a normal one. I feel like for this to balance it needs to be a charge system. Clicking is just too easy to spam causing quick powerful moves.
Unique cooldowns that are relative to power is suggested. They all have different features but most of the moves are equal in power.

"Experienced firebenders can use the comet's power to sustain flight, generate exceptionally powerful lightning bolts, and perform other feats of firebending which they would usually be incapable of executing." from the official wiki.
And there was no comet during when she displayed the technique and she would have to live through at least 500-k years to at least witness the event.
Unique cooldowns that are relative to power is suggested. They all have different features but most of the moves are equal in power.
That could work.

iCarly

And there was no comet during when she displayed the technique and she would have to live through at least 500-k years to at least witness the event.
As I said, she was in the avatar state, so it doesn't count. If not, would you care to post a link here showing her demonstrating the ability?? And the Sozin's Comet comes every 100 years.

Although not the best example from this angle, but there is a scene when she's levitating over the ground with firebending at a higher height than shown in this picture without her eyes glowing (which indicates she isn't in avatarstate).

iCarly

Although not the best example from this angle, but there is a scene when she's levitating over the ground with firebending at a higher height than shown in this picture without her eyes glowing (which indicates she isn't in avatarstate).
She had empowered bending, as you can see in the picture below, her eyes were glowing.

Attachments

Last edited:

iCarly

There was another snap shot, where her eyes weren't glowing from the angle where her face is exposed.
Once they make their eyes glow, they have empowered bending. Just like at the beginning of this scene, she made them glow and un-glow in 1-2 seconds.

iCarly

No you. That idiom can't be used in 2nd person perspective, right?
Saying "you stand corrected" to a person means that you are right, and the other person is wrong. If that's what you meant, I have more proof that she was in the avatar state.