• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

new earth bending moves you NEED to add! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozen_flames0

Verified Member
i think for earthbenders there should be a move called ``orefinder`` how it would work FIRST off you would have to be a earthbender/avatar then you would type /b b orefinder then you would go deep underground and if you held down shift when you were near a ore then a one by one tunnel would shoot towards the ore then the ore would break and pop into your inventory. for example say you were mining and you found a cave and there might be ores in the cave that you couldnt see when you held down shift a one by one tunnel would shoot straight towards the ore then the ore would break and get sucked into your inventory.

and another move for earthbenders should be dust you would type /b b dust once it was binded you click then hit shift when there is sand/dirt underneath you anyone 10 blocks around you would be given a blindness effect for 35 seconds but if they walked out of the radius of ``dust`` the blindness would go away.

another move for earthbenders/metalbenders should be a move called /b b ironfist you would have to find a iron block then you would hold down shift and click at a player the iron block would then shoot at the player/mob and the iron would then ``wrap`` around the player/mob making them unable to move after 10 seconds they would be able to move.

another move for earthbenders could be that when they have a bendable block in their inventory dirt stone etc if they shot out say a earthblast the block in their inventory would shoot out it would be almost the same as bottle bending.

V

Vidcom

OreFinder is kinda complex to code and hard on the server too. IronFist is okay, I guess, but Dust is basically a duplicate of SmokeScreen.

owlcool

Verified Member
Orefinder been suggested and denyed. Dust was litterly suggested in a better format yesterday.
It has been suggested the bending from dirt in your inventory, but I believe only in comments. A similar move to ironist has also been suggested. Little bit much if you ask me.

frozen_flames0

Verified Member
it woulndt be like xray you would shift and a ore would pop out of the wall in a cave diamond ore iron ore gold ore coal ore etc.

jedk1

hmm how about instead of the ore thingy, you have something that could pull an entire vein out the ground? like for instance, you find 1 iron ore, then you could do something similar to earthsmash and pull it all out the vein into open air. or into available space in the cave. it doesnt mine it for you, just allows for easier mining.

Status
Not open for further replies.