• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterBreath

So commenters chose which one

• The Light Blue Fireworks Particles!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in comments what)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thatoneguy

Verified Member
WaterBreath would be a move that surrounds your head with either bubble particles or light blue firework particles (commenters choose) and gives you the waterbreathing effect. It should last a minute but the cooldown is 30 second. The way to activate it is by being under water and pressing shift. if you want to give it to another entity (including players, passive, and hostile mobs) left-click at their direction and a trail of bubbles will go their way (the other entity, player will have to be submerged) and hit the player and when it hits them waterbreath will be on them.

Migsel

Verified Member
I think that this is unnecessary because of waterbubble and airbubble which are actually more useful that what I think you're describing.

thatoneguy

Verified Member
But I would actually like to fastswim without drowning and and I don't feel like fishing. (for waterbreathing potion)

jedk1

But I would actually like to fastswim without drowning and and I don't feel like fishing. (for waterbreathing potion)
to think about this logically, creating a bubble of air around your head, for what time period are you underwater for with fast swim for so long you drown anyway?

owlcool

Verified Member
to think about this logically, creating a bubble of air around your head, for what time period are you underwater for with fast swim for so long you drown anyway?
How realistic is it that you can make a waterbreathing magic potion out of just some warts and a pufferfish. That is minimum. You can make 3 at once in the same time as it takes 1. Seems realistic.

jedk1

How realistic is it that you can make a waterbreathing magic potion out of just some warts and a pufferfish. That is minimum. You can make 3 at once in the same time as it takes 1.
aye, but you are talking about minecraft logic. mc logic isn't the same as avatar logic :3

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Owlcool has a point. It's not that difficult to make three 8 minute water breathing potions and be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.