• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
FireDrive

FireDrive 1.0

Pride

Pride submitted a new resource:

FireDrive - i don't know

FireDrive:

Firebenders like Azula are able to use their FireJet to propel themselves backwards instead of forwards! They will deal damage as they bash towards their enemy.

Usage:

Tap sneak to propel yourself backwards.

(WHY ISN'T THIS JUST A REPLACEMENT FOR FIREJET?!?!?!?!1w1/?)

because people use jedcore and that's a problem

Config:

Code:
FireDrive:
      Cooldown: 6000
      Duration: 2100
      Damage: 3
      Speed:...
Read more about this resource...

xNuminousx

I would personally just add it to FireJet. Screw JedCore.

Mostly because it does exactly what the normal FireJet does so I can just use that. It'd be much more useful as a part of FireJet AND people can just disable FireSki if it conflicts.

xNuminousx

In addition, this move does damage and has a blue fire option (implying intense flames). To agree with @Loony i think it should be a combo. Possibly a rework of JetBlaze if you will but since a combo won't take up the extra slot you don't really have to worry about the slots. People would likely use this one over JetBlaze purely for the effects rather than it just going backwards.

Loony

In addition, this move does damage and has a blue fire option (implying intense flames). To agree with @Loony i think it should be a combo. Possibly a rework of JetBlaze if you will but since a combo won't take up the extra slot you don't really have to worry about the slots. People would likely use this one over JetBlaze purely for the effects rather than it just going backwards.
Yeahhh this needs to be a combo

Loony

Also -- it lifts you up. If you only have fire, you're just going to die from fall-damage. Sure, you can use FireJet to escape but like then you could just use FireJet over this move in the first place

Pride

Mostly because it does exactly what the normal FireJet does so I can just use that. It'd be much more useful as a part of FireJet AND people can just disable FireSki if it conflicts.
Lmao, ok.

Also -- it lifts you up. If you only have fire, you're just going to die from fall-damage. Sure, you can use FireJet to escape but like then you could just use FireJet over this move in the first place
You can also use this to save yourself if you want to jetblaze over to a place to kill a person that's low, but it'll be a high fall... You can also use this for dodging moves after your firejet is on cooldown.

I would suggest the JUMP, but that's likely to happen because devs stressed an easy and proper rough for activation regarding jump.

Another way, which also be impossible - running backwards than left clicking. Or what about left click?

Complains how I describe abilities. Uses the suffix as a verb that only applies to vehicles.

BTW still cool ability you created, nontheless.

Pride

Actually, it would awesome if Pride could recreate Jedcore's FireJet without looking at its decompiled code. That is, If he is looking for a challenge to improve coding skills further. Than FireDrive could be added as a combo.
So, FireSki. You want me to recreate FireSki.