• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Exploit the potential of Pve In korraCraft server

I think bending abilities that change the enviroment up (charge fireblast, earthtunnel, raiseearth ect.) should not revert inside of your own faction or even outside in (in the survival world).

Because let's face it: We can all agree bending isn't just about combat. It can be played in PvE. However, restrictions like this that have it reverted in the survival world, you can't exploit the building/enviroment effect it has with its potential.

Just to clarify, even when I did no mention of it bending effects would still revert in arenas and the resource world!

RaiseEarth, EarthGrab can be used for building purposes, whilst EarthTunnel for finding a spot and ideal place to build a base underground. Though you can't make do those things when their effects cease to exist within minutes or seconds before reverting. Charge Fireblast doesn't destroy blocks, which is understable when you're using in the arenas to counter EarthSmashes, but it would be cool if it was enable in the survival world or at least in your own faction.

There's no point in using earthbending other than combatting mobs and fleeing around. In my opinion we should have earthbenders exploit their inner building-power capabilities.

Last edited:

xNuminousx

This should be an option in the config rather than it just "should" happen. Sometimes things happen on accident (Like a RaiseEarth or a Collapse) and I would hate to have to deal with it.

This should be an option in the config rather than it just "should" happen. Sometimes things happen on accident (Like a RaiseEarth or a Collapse) and I would hate to have to deal with it.
That's kinda fault of the player not disabling or switching the item in proper slot it.

Oh, and now that you mention it: I think bending shout not activate while holding a tool/weapon. Hate having to mine and fireblast simultaniously, burning off all the loots I digged/mined/punched. Obviously tools should be priotize first before bending comes into play. If you're mining, you're suppose to mine but not bend