• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] Thunderclap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pride

Verified Member
Pride submitted a new resource:

Thunderclap - Hold sneak and release = BOOM! (crank dat soulja)

Thunderclap:

Lightningbenders completely mastered their lightning so it alternates their blue tinted lightning into pure and absolute yellow lightning. This lightning does a lot more damage, stuns, and sets the opponent on fire.

Usage:

Hold sneak until you see yellow particles beneath your feet. When you see those particles, release to shoot a thunderbolt that you can control.

Config:

Code:
Thunderclap:
      Cooldown: 10000
      ChargeTime: 3000...
Read more about this resource...

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Is the server public, or private?
If it's public, may I have the ip so I could check in once in a while? :D
I don't think I can give the IP, so I'll give you a hint. It consists of two words. First word, Bending, last letter of second Word, E. I've posted on there before.

Pride

Verified Member
I don't think I can give the IP, so I'll give you a hint. It consists of two words. First word, Bending, last letter of second Word, E. I've posted on there before.
Does it end with .com, .org, .net, .me, or something else? Lmao.

JettMC

Verified Member
LIGHTNING LIGHTNING, THE BEST OMAGAD THIS IS!! AMAZING!!!!! SHALALAL OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, A NEW LIGHTNINGBENDING ABILITY :OOOO, [I'm happy xddddd, soz lol]

Timothy Rossin

Verified Member
Lol It, The Person I Shoot This At Has It That It AutoMatically Kicks Him Out Of The Server Saying Sending To Many Packages

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
XD
Welp, good job crashing your friend.
How about instead of laughing at your mistakes, you fix them?

I looked through the code, isn't this just a copy of Jed's Discharge with a simple circle as charging animation?

Status
Not open for further replies.