• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Snowbending

Status
Not open for further replies.

lKnightwolfl

Verified Member
I was thinking that waterbenders should get the ability to bend snow around them. Would make them a lot better than what they are now, more potential too. They could turn snow into water, create ice/snow walls for their city, e.t.c

Would be a cool feature and something waterbenders need. And it'd also be nice to add a config file for the ice, or snow to revert just like for earth; that way if players made walls around their city it would be permanent and not revert D:

lKnightwolfl

Verified Member
The entire northern water tribe is built out of ice and such lol It'd be cool if waterbenders could create walls, and stuff like that in the plugin O:

lKnightwolfl

Verified Member
Is there a config to make certain items non-bendable/bendable? And can I make them non-revert? And I hope they stack ;-; Cause if they can't stack that'd be a problem lol

Status
Not open for further replies.