• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Heatcontrol should disable a furnace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Self-explanatory.

How to? You do it with a left click.

...Unless it has a fuel in it, than this technique should fail. (Fireblast can light up that oven without the requirement of fuel, so this heatcontrol would do the opposite If you accidently lit it through bending).

Loony

Self-explanatory.

How to? You do it with a left click.

...Unless it has a fuel in it, than this technique should fail. (Fireblast can light up that oven without the requirement of fuel, so this heatcontrol would do the opposite If you accidently lit it through bending).
What use does this have whatsoever? When would you ever need to disable a furnace?....

Except it doesn't run on fire source If you shot fireblast at it. I have to suffer the duration before it could cooldown.

Loony, I would need to disable it whilst its running, because what I don't want it smelt things anymore

xNuminousx

Personally I wouldn't use this feature, I'd just forget it existed just like I do about illumination, but I can see the logic behind it. I agree it's logically correct, but I wouldn't use this feature.

Loony

Except it doesn't run on fire source If you shot fireblast at it. I have to suffer the duration before it could cooldown.

Loony, I would need to disable it whilst its running, because what I don't want it smelt things anymore
But the fire just runs out anyway?

xNuminousx

But the fire just runs out anyway?
I think he means so no materials are wasted? And even if it is a useless thing, it's still a POSSIBLE thing. Like in my opinion Illumination is useless (Because I don't do survival anymore) but I know it's a REAL things that happened in TLA and TLOK so I don't argue it.

I personally won't be effected if this is Looked Into or Denied, and neither will the gameplay of Pk, but it is a real thing that could happen, and did happen, so ya know....

Loony

I think he means so no materials are wasted? And even if it is a useless thing, it's still a POSSIBLE thing. Like in my opinion Illumination is useless (Because I don't do survival anymore) but I know it's a REAL things that happened in TLA and TLOK so I don't argue it.

I personally won't be effected if this is Looked Into or Denied, and neither will the gameplay of Pk, but it is a real thing that could happen, and did happen, so ya know....
? They would still be wasted, you're putting out the fire. On top of that, you active a furnace with FireBlast, no materials needed.

This suggestion has absolutely no use whatsoever, I'm denying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.