• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Pending Review Resource Packs

xNuminousx

Right now, you cannot submit your own Pk resource pack, because the tab is closed and only Official Resource Packs may be submitting. I think you should change this. Allow it to be open so anyone may create their own little version of the Avatar universe in Minecraft and submit it here, as a hub for all things Avatar in Minecraft. Change the name from "Official Resource Packs" and let Pack submissions be public.

xNuminousx

There was someone a while back that made a neat Sound Pack that made bending sound more like it was from the show. I don't remember who did it but it was removed when they changed the Resource Packs to be Official only, no public ones.

Right now, you cannot submit your own Pk resource pack, because the tab is closed and only Official Resource Packs may be submitting. I think you should change this. Allow it to be open so anyone may create their own little version of the Avatar universe in Minecraft and submit it here, as a hub for all things Avatar in Minecraft. Change the name from "Official Resource Packs" and let Pack submissions be public.
Post it under "Misc"?

xNuminousx

Yes but it'd be labeled as a custom ability, which it isn't. And since moves have to be approved, wouldn't Omni deny it because it ISN'T a custom ability?

No, Misc goes under the section that's labeled as "Downloads". Also, I find it a wee little reduntant to make a dedicated place, because resource packs may vary and well-- it may not necessary be related to PK. It may just be well random, and thus it would make to belong to Misc that is under "Downloads" table.

xNuminousx

I don't think you understand so here.
Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 2.49.11 PM.png
Instead of having "Official Resource Packs" I want to make it public, because right now you can't upload there. You want me to upload to Custom Abilities and label it as "Misc" which could work. There is already a resource pack section, only it's only for private uploads where I want them to make it public.

There was someone a while back that made a neat Sound Pack that made bending sound more like it was from the show. I don't remember who did it but it was removed when they changed the Resource Packs to be Official only, no public ones.
It is still there, available. It like stay there un-moved.