• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Circus Firebender

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Element: Fire
Name: The Dragon Construct
Description: in atla a circus Firebender was able to make a dragon. This should be like that. It could be a ender dragon that does not destroy blocks and do damage, but with a few fire particles here and there. I know this would take a intense amount of programming, but it would be AWESOME! Also it should not drop anything.
Use: you hold shift for 10 seconds to create the dragon. You then release shift and it follows your cursor. To kill it just left click or log out.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This doesn't belong as a Core suggestion. I don't know where it belongs, but I'm certain its not Core.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
It's not really practical... If I'm reading this thread right, I'd have to say an ender dragon would be much too large to appropriately be used to attack and controlling one would take intensive amounts of coding. Additionally, the ender dragon would look out of place for a couple of reason. For one, it doesn't look like it's made of fire. Secondly, it makes a sound upon dying that everyone on a server can hear. Third, the ender dragon in itself has ridiculous knockback and damage output.

A pig wouldn't do it justice either. I personally don't see much of a way to make this look or behave well.

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
And I put on their that it would have a few fire particles here and there. Maybe surround it with the majority of it as fire particles. Just put it as a few to see that it won't cause to much lag.

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
someone needs to make torrent for firebenders could call it firetorrent? but in the shos u can control firebending in the air not just in one direction

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
It's not really practical... If I'm reading this thread right, I'd have to say an ender dragon would be much too large to appropriately be used to attack and controlling one would take intensive amounts of coding. Additionally, the ender dragon would look out of place for a couple of reason. For one, it doesn't look like it's made of fire. Secondly, it makes a sound upon dying that everyone on a server can hear. Third, the ender dragon in itself has ridiculous knockback and damage output.

A pig wouldn't do it justice either. I personally don't see much of a way to make this look or behave well.
replace the entity with an intense amount of fire particles maybe? give firebenders a controllable ability at last :D:D maybe 3 or 4 charged versions of fireblast flying around the air in a certain formation could project the image of a dragon?

owlcool

Verified Member
replace the entity with an intense amount of fire particles maybe? give firebenders a controllable ability at last :D:D maybe 3 or 4 charged versions of fireblast flying around the air in a certain formation could project the image of a dragon?
Not a bad idea. Needs some work to keep lag down, but not bad. We might need some people that are good at art to help code it though.

cookiem42

Verified Member
Idea: Have the dragon summon, covered in fire. Goes for a bit, then disappears instead of dieing. Similar to how /butcher makes all mobs disappear. This would eliminate the whole death sequence of the dragon.
Love the idea, think it would be cool, fun, and powerful.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
It would go away after the move is over. I'm just saying if it is removed similar to /killall or /butcher. the boss bar would go away along with the dragon.
The problem is still that the bar will there for all to see anytime anyone uses the move. Additionally, the ender dragon is still too huge in my opinion.

owlcool

Verified Member
The problem is still that the bar will there for all to see anytime anyone uses the move. Additionally, the ender dragon is still too huge in my opinion.
Eh, not to bad to have a bar. Worst case scenario, pig shaped fireblast.

cookiem42

Verified Member
Maybe a fireblast that is shaped like a dragon? not like exactly, but like a massive ^ moving around.

Status
Not open for further replies.