• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Move and Passive (No Combos, gosh darn it) Suggestions. Part 3.

Should ProjectKorra add this to the Plugin?

• Yeah. It's alright.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, gosh darn it, still sucks.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pride

Verified Member
CHIBLOCKING:

Trajectory: With this ability bound, you can be able to pin point projectiles to wherever you want. (Combinable with WarriorStance and AcrobatStance)

TemporalBlock: By using this ability, a player's bending will be stripped out of them for 4 seconds.

Fuse: A player may fuse with another player, giving the original player strength, speed, haste and regeneration. A counterpart to Possess.

SpiritCannon: With this ability, you are able to shoot a giant laser beam by left clicking, dealing MASSIVE damage, and setting a player or mob on fire. A counterpart to DarkCannon.

Restore: You can hold shift, and will be able to restore a player's bending back. A counterpart to Remove.

Remove: You can hold shift, and will be able to remove a player's bending. A counterpart to Restore.

AstralProjection: With this ability, you can create a giant projection of yourself, and will be able to control it, towering over normal players. A counterpart to DarkProjection.

Pulse: Using this ability, you are able to make a large ranged pulse that gives the "good" players regeneration and healing and the "bad" players nothing. A counterpart to Oscillate.

DARK AVATAR (FAN ELEMENT):

Possess: With this ability, you are able to take total control of a person's body for roughly 2 seconds, and the person will be left withered, blinded and nauseated. A counterpart to Fuse.

DarkCannon: With this ability, you can shoot a giant dark laser beam, inflicting MAJOR damage and the player or mob will be left withered. A counterpart to SpiritCannon.

DarkProjection: Hold shift with this ability, and you are able to project a dark giant version of yourself, a counterpart to AstralProjection.

Oscillate: By using this ability, you can make a giant aura that reaches out and gives the "good" players Wither and the "bad" players regeneration.

PASSIVES (couldn't think of much, so don't judge me):

ImmediateBrew: This will allow players to immediately brew their potions.

SonarHearing: If you tap space twice, and hold down space on the second tap, Airbenders will be able to use their Sonar Hearing, allow them to see minimal mobs and players near them.

SwordMastery: Inspired by the Blue Spirit, played by Zuko, Fire benders have a natural for using swords, allowing them to do 1 more damage, and giving haste when having a sword equipped.

X-Mine: The first Earthbenders learn Earthbending from Badgermoles. And what do Badgermoles do? Mine and Dig. So what X-Mine does, is, sometimes you will break 1 or more blocks, or even a 3x3 area around you when holding down sneak. You will also receive double amounts of minerals and you get haste when mining.

Glow: Sometimes, when you are down to 2 or 1.5 hearts, you will immediately go into Avatar State whether your Avatar State is disabled or not.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
ImmediateBrew: This will allow players to immediately brew their potions.
Doesn't really fit and I do not think it would be possible.
Because:
1)there's a reason why potions in-game require source/full to make them magica
2)waterbenders never did showcase a power to brew potions.
SonarHearing: If you tap space twice, and hold down space on the second tap, Airbenders will be able to use their Sonar Hearing, allow them to see minimal mobs and players near them.
Not canon
SwordMastery: Inspired by the Blue Spirit, played by Zuko, Fire benders have a natural for using swords, allowing them to do 1 more damage, and giving haste when having a sword equipped.
It's not bending related at all. Either it would be a better fit for RPG sub plugin or not implanted, because like I said - it isn't a bending power, it is just a physical skill
Glow: Sometimes, when you are down to 2 or 1.5 hearts, you will immediately go into Avatar State whether your Avatar State is disabled or not.
That's a thing in RPG plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.