• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Displaying what abilities are in which slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

lKnightwolfl

Verified Member
I think it'd be a great addition to the plugin if something was added to the screen that showed what slot you had certain abilities in, and when they were on cooldown. Came up with this suggestion after getting into an intense bending battle with a chi-blocker but I had to continuously type /b d to list what slots my skills were in, and even then I didn't know if they were on cooldown! Here is an example I made;

Please add this ;-; It would make fighting so much easier.

Kade

Verified Member
I actually had a similar idea I presented to Orion a while back.. Didn't really know about scoreboards then, but I suggested it tells you what ability is selected when you switch to that slot (like how you see an item's name when you switch to it in the hotbar).

jedk1

Derpy question, can I use this without spigot? Cause I'm not sure the server I'm working for uses spigot or not (not the hosting person thingy) @.@
at the current time i have no intentions of making a bukkit version as: 1) i dont have a bukkit jar to build against 2) bukkit doesnt have the methods i used to make it work.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
at the current time i have no intentions of making a bukkit version as: 1) i dont have a bukkit jar to build against 2) bukkit doesnt have the methods i used to make it work.
If yours is proven to not work with bukkit I'll port it over using the same bukkit version as PK is compiled against.

Status
Not open for further replies.