• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied More Attack moves for Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthMaster

Verified Member
In our server we have a rule of no spamming abilities so we cant spam earthblast.. So when i go to the bendingarena i always die.. And when i try to raiseearth and kill them with fall damage it doesnt work i have to spam raiseearth to kill them so its a rule of no spamming. Water fire and air are too strong.. Please think of Earth more because it seems earth is weak..

owlcool

Verified Member
Tip: earthblast the nearest person to you and catapult. Repeat unless their are no people there. Then just catapult.

Moonelight

Verified Member
Tip: earthblast the nearest person to you and catapult. Repeat unless their are no people there. Then just catapult.
I play on his server, but I know what he means. We don't have a lot of lava, in fact none, in the arena. Your aloud to use a move 3 times in a row, then switch to prevent spam.

Migsel

Verified Member
In our server we have a rule of no spamming abilities so we cant spam earthblast.. So when i go to the bendingarena i always die.. And when i try to raiseearth and kill them with fall damage it doesnt work i have to spam raiseearth to kill them so its a rule of no spamming. Water fire and air are too strong.. Please think of Earth more because it seems earth is weak..
Go on a different server then :D

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This sounds like a server that is too restrictive, but there's only so much we can do to avoid things like this.

V

Vidcom

Okay as an earthbender who makes a point of only using earthblast when I have no other choice, here's what you need to do.

1) Earth is the element of substance, lock your opponents down. Pin them down into small areas rather than wide, open spaces

2) Earth is physically stronger than any, so shockwaves triggered by height or charge are ideal to clear areas

3) Try and lure enemies into underground spaces. As a general rule, any competent earthbender will every fight if it's underground

:)

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Suggestion denied, you made it unclear exactly what kind of change you wanted us to make to Earth, you just said that you wanted us to make it stronger.

I think it goes without saying that Earth has received the most changes since we've started this project (LavaSurge, Extraction, LavaFlow)

Status
Not open for further replies.