• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Waterwave combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickC1211

Verified Member
Name: Surge Wave(tbd)
Element: Water
Sequence: Waterwave > Surge Left Click
Description: This combo is basically ice wave's brother. What it does is push all the water from your water wave at your opponent like a surge. To do this ride on your Waterwave until you reach your opponent. When you are in front of them click with surge in their direction. This combo would do 1.5 hearts and knockback.

Example:

Tell me what you think and if it's already been suggested or not.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Yes. Good idea! I think Project Korra can create it because firebending has two similar combos: JetBlast and JetBlaze! Why waterbending can't have this too?

IceEyes

Verified Member
Lol I literally searched Waterwave and searched through and found nothing. Guess I didn't look closely enough.
I remember something like that, but not the same. I think this one is like about the crashing into Zaheer. And the other suggestion was about the waterblast she used after she used waterwave.

Green

Verified Member
I LOVE THIS!!! THIS IS BAE!!! MAKE THIS OUR ELSEEEEEEE!!! PLEASEEEEEE........ This is the best thing everrrrrrrr.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
YES MAKE THIS RIGHT NOW!!!! I DON"T CARE IF YOU DEVS ARE BUSY

MAKE IT ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!1

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
This seems better than Taiko's... This is a sweet & simple combo, while Taiko's was just punching when you got off of the waterwave.. I prefer this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.