• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied WaterRun

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Name: WaterRun
Class: Airbending
Sub-skill: None
Type: Passive
Introduction: While holding the jump key, sprint to start running across the water. If you stop doing either of those tasks, this passive will stop - dropping you into water If you're above it.

If not a passive, this could be an extention to airscooter. This technique is useful when you need to escape waterbender's (aka. watercampers) territory.

Enhanced speed: Airbenders enhance their movement in battle; they can run swiftly by decreasing air resistance around them and even sprint across or run up vertical surfaces by generating a wind current behind themselves to propel them forward. Aang used this to run many times faster than an average human and maintain this for long periods, allowing him to travel long distances without gliding or jumping. When used by a skilled airbender, this technique can enable the airbender using it to travel at a speed almost too swift for the naked eye to be able to see properly.[4] A master airbender can use this technique to briefly run across water.[25]

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Good luck doing so in water. Besides, you can cross water with airspout- - actually, why didn't I think about it :D I just wasted my time posting this lel.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Good luck doing so in water. Besides, you can cross water with airspout- - actually, why didn't I think about it :D I just wasted my time posting this lel.
airscooter works fine for this and this would make air way too op.
As you both said, there are other methods to cross water.. Airscooter is the easiest/fastest way to do so -- airspout can do it too if you want to be slow.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.