• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] AirJump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

Sorin submitted a new resource:

AirJump - Jump with the power of your airbending!

This move was a collab with my friend Moon. or @Moon243.

Along with jumping, there are config options for throwing entitys, saving the thrown entity from fall damage, so you can transport friends, as well as a config option for extinguishing players!
Config:
Code:
Soringaming&Moon:
    Air:
      AirJump:
        JumpPower: 3
        ChargeTime: 2000
        Cooldown: 12000
        JumpWithEntitys: true
        StopFallDamageOfEntitys:...
Read more about this resource...

xNuminousx

This move looks amazing! I can't wait to test it out for myself!!! This is making me even more excited for Project Korra 1.9/1.10!

Inspired by AirBlast Debate, huh? :rolleyes: Speaking of AirBlast, wouldn't be better if this was AirBlast's extension? Like rename this "AirBlast", nerf the blast thingy, replace the shift with airjump, sourcing will moved to right click. What about this for a request?

Sorin

Inspired by AirBlast Debate, huh? :rolleyes: Speaking of AirBlast, wouldn't be better if this was AirBlast's extension? Like rename this "AirBlast", nerf the blast thingy, replace the shift with airjump, sourcing will moved to right click. What about this for a request?
I was thinking about making an airblast plus, and it will still happen, I decided to release this incase server owners wanted airjump without airblast+, you know?

I was thinking about making an airblast plus, and it will still happen, I decided to release this incase server owners wanted airjump without airblast+, you know?
That's nice - everyone will be able to pick these one of two options for a airjump. Cool :)

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I would assume it wouldn't be since AirJump was in the plans for Pk. I haven't checked Trello in a couple months so I dont know what's happening anymore.
There are like 5 different AirJumps I have no idea which one we are adding. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.