• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Extraction Config

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
There should be a list, where we can add or remove ores that we want to classify as bendables and what not for this ability.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
In the title you mention Extraction, so am I correct to assume you would like to be able to add a list of ores you would like to be extracted? If you are talking general earthbending than this is already a thing. You can classify what you want to be earthbendable and I think if you classify ores in there it will effect extraction.... Not sure though. Not sure how it was coded so maybe not.

Like if it was coded like: If {player} looks at {ore} give {multiplier} of {ore}
-That would mean you could add any ore to the earthbendable thing and it would work the way you want.

But if it's like this: If {player} looks at IRON_ORE give {multiplier} of IRON_ORE
-If it's like this then the move is ore specific and your suggestion would be relevant.

EDIT
I just checked the configuration and there is a place to define what an Earth block, Metal block or Sand block is. If you define the ores you want in the Metal block it may work.

EDIT
Just kidding, just looked closer and I think I am wrong.... I am going to stop trying now xD

Last edited:

Green

Verified Member
In the title you mention Extraction, so am I correct to assume you would like to be able to add a list of ores you would like to be extracted? If you are talking general earthbending than this is already a thing. You can classify what you want to be earthbendable and I think if you classify ores in there it will effect extraction.... Not sure though. Not sure how it was coded so maybe not.

Like if it was coded like: If {player} looks at {ore} give {multiplier} of {ore}
-That would mean you could add any ore to the earthbendable thing and it would work the way you want.

But if it's like this: If {player} looks at IRON_ORE give {multiplier} of IRON_ORE
-If it's like this then the move is ore specific and your suggestion would be relevant.

EDIT
I just checked the configuration and there is a place to define what an Earth block, Metal block or Sand block is. If you define the ores you want in the Metal block it may work.

EDIT
Just kidding, just looked closer and I think I am wrong.... I am going to stop trying now xD
No it is specifying what ores you can extract, not bend in general, like if you could bend a diamond ore block because of the stone, but a server owner might not want you to extract it.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member

EDIT

EDIT
It's kinda a tricky situation: An earthbender could let say bend coal or gold, but not stone (the owner wishes to have that rule of bending law on the server via removing stone from the bendable list). For realism purpose, I wanna define that they should extract the ores by bending the LOOT (aka. coal and gold) to get them.

Another reason would be that I'm not just talking about ores. I have another idea in my mind (might sound off, but whatever..) which is about extracting blocks of [something] into [something] with extraction . Let it be a block of diamond, iron and coal into diamond, iron ignot and coal. Right now most bendable blocks probably have their counterparts that are received through crafting from or obtain by breaking (not or with a proper tool).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.