• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

SmokeScreen Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Change Smokescreen to be a lingering potion's mechanism - those who enters its spray will be planted. Basically, after the bomb is thrown out, the particles that formed where it landed should last longer than ever (i.e. 51 seconds) and anyone that steps inside the circle will also get status ed effect.

Anyone that puts on special helmet (more about that in other thread), which is easily accesible through chi blocker's ability, will have immunity to the blinding effect from that smoke.

Hero

Verified Member
Change Smokescreen to be a lingering potion's mechanism - those who enters its spray will be planted. Basically, after the bomb is thrown out, the particles that formed where it landed should last longer than ever (i.e. 51 seconds) and anyone that steps inside the circle will also get status ed effect.

Anyone that puts on special helmet (more about that in other thread), which is easily accesible through chi blocker's ability, will have immunity to the blinding effect from that smoke.
No. This isn't how smoke works. Smoke doesn't just "sit" there. It forms, spreads and dissipates.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
In dissipates in just a mere second? Not reasonable and wouldn't become effective, because the blindness would were off at the same time.

I also don't get how smoke screen can even blind someone? Does it really have that affect on people or it just covers the area with smoke to make it less see-through?

Loony

Verified Member
I like the idea - SmokeScreen is a smoke bomb and it should act like one. Looking into!

Status
Not open for further replies.