• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Air Subelement,new abilities for air

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I'm surprised that although most of these soundbending requests were rejected, this is the only one that is marked "can not decide", lol. Why not just reject this as well?

samson Galvin

Verified Member
I think another sub bending ability for air is a great idea, just not sound bending. One that would be cool is if air could use moves to actually move blocks, such as leaves and wool, just like an earth bender.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I think another sub bending ability for air is a great idea, just not sound bending. One that would be cool is if air could use moves to actually move blocks, such as leaves and wool, just like an earth bender.
Moving leaves and wool would just be basically using airbending to move them not directly ,in no new bending form. Even waterbending and earthbending would create a similar effect using their own respective element to move tthose blocks. I don't see how that would be consider as a subelement, unless you are trying to say to allow them manipulate those blocks without the use of air manipulation (telekinesis?), that's a different story.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I'm not even sure if voice bending is canon lol.
Either way, there's been a lot of discussion on what is and what isn't a sub-element in the past and I think the list is pretty much set in stone now.
But, I will mark as pending review to get other inputs.
Wiki doesn't mention it, so it isn't canon.
Mist already denied it, so just close it! There is no point to leave this open.

Status
Not open for further replies.