• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Steambending - New Watersubelement

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBonnySimcraft

Verified Member
Steambending
What?:

• Steambending as a new subelement for water
Why?:
  • It is often used in the show
  • it is a state of water
Who?:
  • As it is for all other subelements (exept of flight and bloodbending) everyone should be able to do this

I just think there should be added steambending as a new subelement because it is used in the show and it is a fact that this is a state of water. I actually want you to think about possible abilities for yourselfe but here is one example ability:

SteamControl

How?:

• Hold shift on a waterblock to turn it into steam (cloud particles), then move your cursor around to spread the steam into the directions you are looking at
  • left click to "shoot" it in the direction your looking at
What does it do?:
  • It blinds all players beeing in the steam (blindness effect or just blinded through the particles, what do you think would be better?)
  • maybe it even should have a little pushfactor

Note: The ability should just be there as an inspiration and even if steambending is not that effect I think it should exist. Sorry for my bad english. I hope you understood everything. Otherwise just ask me.

WaterbendingMaster

Verified Member
If your gonna try and suggest a new subelement or anything new in general you go into more detail like more move that could be possible like:

Condense:Hold shift for a configurable amount of time and it'll condense the water in the air to create a water block.

SteamControl
How?:

• Hold shift on a waterblock to turn it into steam (cloud particles), then move your cursor around to spread the steam into the directions you are looking at
  • left click to "shoot" it in the direction your looking at
What does it do?:
  • It blinds all players beeing in the steam (blindness effect or just blinded through the particles, what do you think would be better?)
  • maybe it even should have a little pushfactor
Also I don't think you should be able to send it out, maybe just creating a fog around you that blinds enemies like you said.
Other than that great suggestion hopefully it gets Looking Into.

Status
Not open for further replies.