• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthTunneling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Verified Member
Move: Burrow [EarthTunnel add on]
Element: Earth
Type: Defense/utility

As of now all earthtunnel does is make a 3 by 3 tunnel/hole in the earth, yet in the show this move basically did this but also allowed earth benders to "swim" underneath the ground. So I was thinking that earth tunneling could use an addition.

What this move will do is send an earth bender under the ground and they will pop up to the location they selected. It will take them time to get to that location because they are having to move the earth around them underground to get to the location they want.

To use:

Left click at a ground block, can be up to 20 blocks, and then tap shift this will send the bender underground (by opening a 3 deep hole under there feet and it closing behind them) and depending what distance was selected they will pop out of of the ground after how ever many seconds. The bender will be launched 2 blocks into the air when popping out.

Seconds scale:

5 blocks: 1.5 second
10 blocks: 2.5 seconds
15 blocks: 3.5 seconds
20 blocks: 4.5 seconds

This move will have a cool down of 6 seconds after popping out of the ground. The bender at first will actually go into the ground but (for coding reasons, it might be hard) they will basically be teleported under the spot selected and then be poped out. But in the benders eyes it is just pitch black and there is blocks in there face.

I thought this would be a good add on because this is really how the move is supposed be and it would be a great dodging technique for earthbenders and it could get them farther away from an opponent so they can strike again, because earth moves are better from farther distances.

If you find a video or gif on this from the show please leave it in the comment section, I can't find one.

Green

Verified Member
please tell me that's a joke
No I'm not kidding, and not talking about a very large distance, but earth benders aren't good at Very close distant combat because you have to look down to select a source, and don't been so rude please. And especially you can't fight a chi blocked so close to them sooooo. @TehPandaKing

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
No I'm not kidding, and not talking about a very large distance, but earth bender aren't good at Very close distant combat because you have to look down to select a source, and don't been so rude please. And especially you can't fight a chi blocked so close to them sooooo. @TehPandaKing
earthblast is easier to use when you are close up .... ????? are you trolling perhaps

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
No I'm not kidding, and not talking about a very large distance, but earth benders aren't good at Very close distant combat because you have to look down to select a source, and don't been so rude please. And especially you can't fight a chi blocked so close to them sooooo. @TehPandaKing
Earth is the strongest close range element.

Green

Verified Member
I rest my case
Yet as we all know chi blockers still exist soooooooo I don't get your argument, you are arguing with me because I said "This is how you COULD use this move" not HAVE to!!!!! Use it to get closer to the person........

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
Yet as we all know chi blockers still exist soooooooo I don't get your argument, you are arguing with me because I said "This is how you COULD use this move" not HAVE to!!!!! Use it to get closer to the person........
Just so you know, chiblocking doesn't count as bending. It's not an element.

Green

Verified Member
But you don't understand, CHI BLOCKING STILL EXISTS AND IS A PROBLEM FOR ALL BENDERS!!!! Even if they are not an element.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.