• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earth Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXDauntedShinobiXx

Verified Member
Now this move is a move from the show avatar, the last air bender , not sure when used tho, and is a pretty cool earth move.
Name: Earth Line
Damage Inflicted: 2.5 hearts (5 health)
Cool Down: 4 seconds
Warm Up: 3 seconds
Description: 2 columns of earth rise behind the earth bender By holdding shift button, then when clicked, these 2 columns move toward the clicked direction while twisting in to each. I dont think they should have any sort of homing ability or midair control, but if you think is suited, then you may add it, I think this move will be pretty cool.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
Now this move is a move from the show avatar, the last air bender , not sure when used tho, and is a pretty cool earth move.
Name: Earth Line
Damage Inflicted: 2.5 hearts (5 health)
Cool Down: 4 seconds
Warm Up: 3 seconds
Description: 2 columns of earth rise behind the earth bender By holdding shift button, then when clicked, these 2 columns move toward the clicked direction while twisting in to each. I dont think they should have any sort of homing ability or midair control, but if you think is suited, then you may add it, I think this move will be pretty cool.
Do u know Eyeless_jack22 and AtomicCreeperMan?

Status
Not open for further replies.