• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Totally a bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic Hack3r

Verified Member
Do you know coding? No
In programming, you use meaningful names for variables and code in general, unless you don't want people to understand what you type. But PK would simply obfuscate the code if they wanted the latter.
In that manner it is a flaw in code.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Do you know coding? No
In programming, you use meaningful names for variables and code in general, unless you don't want people to understand what you type. But PK would simply obfuscate the code if they wanted the latter.
In that manner it is a flaw in code.
Do you understand what it says? From this "report" I can conclude you do (although you can't code). Oh well, please go annoy someone else.

EDIT: I've seen more work from everyone who commented on this thread than you. That fact, makes them worth more than you. (in this community >.>) :)

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
EDIT: I've seen more work from everyone who commented on this thread than you. That fact, makes them worth more than you.
No one is more worth anyone. You can't put a value on human life. Please try to contain yourself Finn

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Who is this aimed at? Im pretty sure everyone in this thread has coded more than you have (of which is visible and available for public on the PK website).
And that's a pretty low bar because Matt's here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.