• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Totally a bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic Hack3r

Verified Member
In the github repository until commit 06b999c in the PKListener.java class there is a typo at line 175
It says: if (GeneralMethods.toggedOut.contains(player.getUniqueId())) {
It should be: if (GeneralMethods.toggledOut.contains(player.getUniqueId())) {

You are missing an l

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Really. This is just stupid. It is not a fucking beta build because it isn't fully done. Jesus fucking christ.

Matt

Verified Member
Really. This is just stupid. It is not a fucking beta build because it isn't fully done. Jesus fucking christ.
I think it's helpful when people report something like this, infact it's kind of embarrassing when you think about it :p, I'll fix this now.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It's been like that for months.
If you consider bug reporting stupid then refrain from commenting here.
No support is provided for unofficial builds. If you want such a thing like that fixed then a the bug report section is not the place. This section is for bug reports from official builds. Please fix your facts before commenting.

Chaotic Hack3r

Verified Member
No support is provided for unofficial builds. If you want such a thing like that fixed then a the bug report section is not the place. This section is for bug reports from official builds. Please fix your facts before commenting.
Official builds are compiled based on the source of that specific github repo since it's the master branch. Your argument is invalid.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Official builds are compiled based on the source of that specific github repo since it's the master branch. Your argument is invalid.
I know what I'm talking about. The builds are tested before they are put up for download. The error would show up and be fixed. Please, if you didn't realise this yourself I suggest going back to elementary school.

jedk1

Oh hey you actually finally provided something bad that needed fixing? Congratulations... it only took you... er... a couple weeks?

Chaotic Hack3r

Verified Member
Simplicitee why is it not a bug?
Last time I checked togged was the past tense of tog which means to dress in coat.
I sincerely believe that players don't have a coat property.
It is definitely a bug.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
does it work? yes. Is it a bug? no. Is it you being picky? Yes.
Wait, it's simply named that?
lmfao, that's not a bug. That's a typo, that is not even breaking the code. Really, please go away @Chaotic Hack3r . You're trying to find a way to make PK look bad, but really, you're making yourself look like an idiot. A gigantic one.

Status
Not open for further replies.