• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] ProjectKorra Mobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timecloc

I love the sound of this. I think this will be a fun challenge and a good component to add to the already amazing plugin! Nice job

HydroMan

Verified Member
My mouth/jaw fell opon with suprise and with a smile.....

Mr. Jedk1, you deserve an oscar, man! Or a nobel prize (same thing)!

HydroMan

Verified Member
I wish you best on what your doing. And I believe one day... one day... you'll make a big change to PK with your addons. You'll will probably amaze and make pk staff fall (in love) under your glorious addons like this. I'm not kidding, I'm being honesty. This is literally the best thing you have made! I salute you, M8!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I wish you best on what your doing. And I believe one day... one day... you'll make a big change to PK with your addons. You'll will probably amaze and make pk staff fall (in love) under your glorious addons like this. I'm not kidding, I'm being honesty. This is literally the best thing you have made! I salute you, M8!
FireBreath meister.

jedk1

jedk1 updated ProjectKorra Mobs with a new update entry:

Updates (1.0.1)

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed WaterBlast going through walls.
  • Fixed FireBlast going through water.
  • Fixed error in EntityManager.

New Features:

• Added FireJet for firebending zombies.
  • Removed Fall Damage from airbending zombies.
  • Added bubble particles to WaterBlast when it is underwater.

Changes:
  • EarthBlast now respects AirShield.
  • WaterBlast now respects AirShield.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
V

Vidcom

Expect a similar, but fundamentally different, plugin to come soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.