• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

2 in 1 Oras

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Hello people. I'm suggesting a fusion for two moves: airscooter and airspout, since waterbending had waterwave way back then but in later pk versions it was moved to the waterspout ability as an alternative. The Airscooter name will be kept, retained. Here's how those two each techniques will be acted.
  • AirSpout: Left click while standing still or walking to activate it.
  • AirScooter: Sprint, jump and left click ti activate it.
    I think sprint + jump + sneak would be better to activate airscooter then...
Ok, bye.

Last edited:

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
No. This shouldn't be done...
What If I want to use airspout after sprint jumping?
I think it'll just make it harder to use both moves consistently..

HydroMan

Verified Member
I must agree for TehPandaKing. When in need to run away from someone, jump from a cliff and catch ones hovering position with airspout, this set activation would throw out that oppotturnity. So...
I think sprint + jump + sneak would be better to activate airscooter then...
shall it be.

XDC122

Verified Member
You dont have to stand still. Instead of run jump shift, you can run jump (or not) and click, to use airspout. And I rarely c an airbender run away with airspout. They mostly use air blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.