• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Jetstream [Water Ability]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutterbutter

Verified Member
An ability used by Katara in season 1, allowing her to snake a small wave of water at her opponent then use it to lift them up and trap them into ice.

Usage: Bind this ability, tap shift on a water or plant source. Hold shift, and water will spiral around you similar to torrent, but at your feet. After aprox. 1-2 seconds, release and a small 1 to 2 block wave ranging around 3 blocks wide will snake on the ground in the direction you released the ability. If it makes contact with a player or entity, the wave will almost instantly rise up nearly completely upwards, carrying the opponent with it. After it reaches roughly 5 blocks, it will encase most of the opponent in ice.

The freeze will look like a large, upwards ice spike. Not the ugly freeze ball used for surge or torrent.

Another note; as the water rises and carries the player, it will not instantly freeze when it's reached its max height. The water will travel up and the tail end will freeze behind it. So instead of instanting *poof* freezing, it'll slowly do it. I feel the poof freeze that torrent and surge has are unrealistic.

Moonelight

Verified Member
I'd definitely prefer this to be a combo, but I still like the idea. I'll be placing this Looking Into.

Status
Not open for further replies.