• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied WaterCombo - freeze heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Remember the episode/scene, where Korra first time arroved to The Ripublican(ik i spelled it wrong, I forgot how to) City and she was provoked by three dudes? I think it was called The Triad or smth. Anyway, one of them launch a watermanipulation. Luckily she was able to redirect it back and at same time change its state into ice just before it had approached that waterbending dude, allowing her to leave him with the frozen head.

What I suggest by this canon story to make a combo. Where after redirecting the ones watermanipulation, the user (that redirected) can switch to phasechange and freeze it just when the redirect water is one block away from the target (not counting the space between the feo and watermanip). The Feo will be left with an ice texture head or with the iceblock encompassed upperbody (the devs decitation is on this). (S)he will only see the ice inside core. He are the two options that can be used:

Last edited:

promancer

Verified Member
Remember the episode/scene, where Korra first time arroved to The Ripublican(ik i spelled it wrong, I forgot how to) City and she was provoked by three dudes? I think it was called The Triad or smth. Anyway, one of them launch a watermanipulation. Luckily she was able to redirect it back and at same time change its state into ice just before it had approached that waterbending dude, allowing her to leave him with the frozen head.

What I suggest by this canon story to make a combo. Where after redirecting the ones watermanipulation, the user (that redirected) can switch to phasechange and freeze it just when the redirect water is one block away from the target (not counting the space between the feo and watermanip). The Feo will be left with an ice texture head or with the iceblock encompassed upperbody (the devs decitation is on this). (S)he will only see the ice inside core.
Sorry, but its *Republic City. I dont like being that guy but im cringing at it.
Anyway, this is like a way to block watermanip? Its not explained well.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I was referering to the /hat command.
Yes, but like I said, it can either be a full iceblock inside the player heads (but not suffocaing the player), leaving the feet un-occupied. Of course, it would be aesthetic and realistic to implant block of ice as a head if there is this possibility.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Sorry, but its *Republic City. I dont like being that guy but im cringing at it.
Anyway, this is like a way to block watermanip? Its not explained well.
Basically, the victim that redirects the watermanipulation can freeze it to the watermanipulation launcher head after it was redirected.

Status
Not open for further replies.