• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Abilities Folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

f_i_r_e_dog

Verified Member
Hello,

I just updated to the stable version of 1.7 but I have a problem now.

The plugin works fine when my Ablilities folder is empty, but as soon as I add any new ability to the folder it just stops working. When you type /b d fire for example it says that there are no moves.

Is there anything to fix this?

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
The moves you are downloading are
A. Outdated
Or
B. Updated to the BETA version

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
As @Jackson said, the move you installed is probably outdated or for the wrong version of ProjectKorra. What move did you install?

f_i_r_e_dog

Verified Member
I have tried 15 moves, but not a single one worked.

I am using Jedcore now and those moves work fine, but when I try to download just one of the moves of Jedcore and put it in the abilities folder it doesn't work anymore

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I have tried 15 moves, but not a single one worked.

I am using Jedcore now and those moves work fine, but when I try to download just one of the moves of Jedcore and put it in the abilities folder it doesn't work anymore
All moves that are now part of JedCore are no longer updated on their own since they are pact with JedCore. If you only want a few of those moves, disable the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.