• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earthbending-based suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tan Yaw Heng

Verified Member
I would like to share my ideas about Earth-bending.

First up is RangedEarthGrab which is a combo, its basically EarthGrabing in a distance by shooting EarthLine and hold EarthGrab for a duration after hitting a mob.

The second is EmpoweredShockwave maybe not-quite a combo, its like catapult > shockwave, self-Earthgrab by sneaking, and Shockwave(non-directional) to errupt from it, switching from defence to offense and granting Shockwave more range.

Earthwave to directional Shockwave is cool too.

I have a deep thought about EarthPillar, I think its better to have it raisen up with all blocks of it is based on the first block and leaving no airpockets beneath it. It will collapse on its own based on timer or clicking it again. Another suggestion it we can move the pillar by punching it with EarthKick making it move toward a direction without collapsing it. The direction is depended on with side does the bender punch.

EarthShard to raise blocks up, EarthKick and click the shards to kick them to pieces (items) and they'll spin around the bender like Torrent except no damage just knockback. Sneak to rapid blasting the items.(Might be overpowered)

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I would like to share my ideas about Earth-bending.

First up is RangedEarthGrab which is a combo, its basically EarthGrabing in a distance by shooting EarthLine and hold EarthGrab for a duration after hitting a mob.

The second is EmpoweredShockwave maybe not-quite a combo, its like catapult > shockwave, self-Earthgrab by sneaking, and Shockwave(non-directional) to errupt from it, switching from defence to offense and granting Shockwave more range.

Earthwave to directional Shockwave is cool too.

I have a deep thought about EarthPillar, I think its better to have it raisen up with all blocks of it is based on the first block and leaving no airpockets beneath it. It will collapse on its own based on timer or clicking it again. Another suggestion it we can move the pillar by punching it with EarthKick making it move toward a direction without collapsing it. The direction is depended on with side does the bender punch.

EarthShard to raise blocks up, EarthKick and click the shards to kick them to pieces (items) and they'll spin around the bender like Torrent except no damage just knockback. Sneak to rapid blasting the items.(Might be overpowered)
I hope you release that EarthKick, EarthShard, EarthPillar, and EarthLine are all addons and PK will not be making anything involving them...

TheBonnySimcraft

Verified Member
Really nice ideas! I was thinking on a moving wall as well. This would be nice combos. I would really like the EarthLine --> EarthGrab combo! These are really good ideas for EarthCombos! :)
Also i would prefere if the EarthPillar ability would be most like RaiseEarth just with a sideways and included reversing function. :)

Tan Yaw Heng

Verified Member
Yeah, but sadly earthline,earthpillar, earthshard and earthkick are jedcore not projectkorra's move.I was looking forward for Raiseearth instead of earthpillar. And the only hope for this suggestion to come true is earthgrab(sneak) > shockwave.

Status
Not open for further replies.