• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Addon for MythicMobs

zDrakon

Verified Member
Okay so I am a huge fan of bending. I would love to make wicked cool mobs using the plugin MythicMobs for my server to make some possible bending battle bosses, zombies that could suffocate people, or skeletons that use ice blasts to literally freeze or drown their opponents etc.

The link to the MythicMobs plugin is here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/mythicmobs/

I think it would be wicked to make Projectkorra core or RPG to hook into this plugin so that players can make epic mob bosses that can bend with multiple abilities

Format for the skills for the mob in MythicMobs using the new waterarms bending ability from ProjectKorracore

http://hastebin.com/wuhututeru.mel

Something like that!

zDrakon

Verified Member
Thats an old guide. I have a new one in my signature on spigot and bukkit dev. Yes the particle effects are a pain, but unforutnely you cant replicate water bending and earth bending with MM

zDrakon

Verified Member
Anything is possible with code. I wouldn't mind buying it as a premium resource if they made it on spigot, but if it was free hell yea i'd love it!

zDrakon

Verified Member
=) Stop being pessimistic. I think all they need to do is take out the user functionality and just use MythicMob's api for mobs to target players using the already pregiven targeters. like i said i would love it if they had watermanipulation or waterarms to accurately attack players using the conditions and skills in the MythicMobs plugin configuration files.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
=) Stop being pessimistic. I think all they need to do is take out the user functionality and just use MythicMob's api for mobs to target players using the already pregiven targeters. like i said i would love it if they had watermanipulation or waterarms to accurately attack players using the conditions and skills in the MythicMobs plugin configuration files.
Oh yeah it IS possible. What @HydroMan is saying is that Mist stated that PK is not going to alter mob AI. Also it would be a hell lot of work and not really practical.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Oh yeah it IS possible. What @HydroMan is saying is that Mist stated that PK is not going to alter mob AI. Also it would be a hell lot of work and not really practical.
Well i knew it suppose to be possible as there are plugins with alternation of them, but I thought it was impossible for pk to do it. Thanks for clearing me up for that, which I probably was mislead to what it was said. :/

zDrakon

Verified Member
Why would it be hard if there is an API you can use of MythicMobs to simply use particles, or water/earth blocks to manipulate, and use the API for the Mob's AI. You wouldn't need to custom code it, just an addon.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It would be extremely difficult. Sourcing would need to be completely rewritten, vectors would need to be calculated differently, etc.

xDizasterCYx

Verified Member
I use mythicmobs too, that would be amazing, maybe contact the authro of mm so he can add support for project korra :D