• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Waterblocking Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceEyes

Verified Member
Heio,
I read the threads about torrent redirection and I myself think that torrent shouldn't be redirected just like that.
My idea was inspired by the fight of Katara and Hama, When Hama shot 2 watermanips and i think Katara made a torrent out of them (could be the other way around, can't remember xD)
so i thought of that:

Element: Water

Name: Waterblocking

Combo: Torrent (shift) > Watermanipulation (click)

Description: the combo has to be finished when the torrent is 2 (maybe 3) blocks away from you, since the water will split infront of you, go behind you and if u click again on watermanipulation 2 Watermanips (the ones which are behind you) will hit ur target

I hope you understand what i mean :D
If not, please ask!

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
The closest thing to doing this right now is using an opponents watermanip as your torrent source
That wouldn't be blocking, but redirecting.
We are not here to say which suggestions are better or worse.

I think that this is what we have needed from a long time. The only way a Waterbender has to block water moves directly is with IceShield.
The WaterManips. duo combo isn't really anymore about redirection, it was just something Katara came up with when the water splashed all around the forest. The combo, yes. WaterManipulation counter-attacking, no. It should be the bender's choice to what to do when the Torrent gets blocked.

chazpants

Verified Member
That wouldn't be blocking, but redirecting.

We are not here to say which suggestions are better or worse.

I think that this is what we have needed from a long time. The only way a Waterbender has to block water moves directly is with IceShield.
The WaterManips. duo combo isn't really anymore about redirection, it was just something Katara came up with when the water splashed all around the forest. The combo, yes. WaterManipulation counter-attacking, no. It should be the bender's choice to what to do when the Torrent gets blocked.
Yeah but you can see where I'm coming from though?

HydroMan

Verified Member
You said we are not here to discuss which suggestions is better or not. The suggestion collates with the other one, so I say that waterbubble would be a better offer for the feature to block torrent then the combo IceEyes suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.