• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water Revamp 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

promancer

Verified Member
Aw. It was in the show and I think bottlebending should be nerfed and "watermanipulation" should be added. Its meant to get rid of the limits of ponds and add a fluid battle system.
Well, there is no fluid battle system. And even if some magic tech wiz waltz in and made one, it would still be removed because of its opness. Watermanipulation blocking fireblast, surge being turned into a wall of icespikes, octopusform redirecting all projectiles back to sender... GIANT WATER MONSTERS.

Hero

Verified Member
Well, there is no fluid battle system. And even if some magic tech wiz waltz in and made one, it would still be removed because of its opness. Watermanipulation blocking fireblast, surge being turned into a wall of icespikes, GIANT WATER MONSTERS.
Ok, youre scary.....

Kiam

Verified Member
I think this is similar to other things that have been said. In general, I think the ideas are valid however not entirely practical. I am going to deny this thread but only because I think these ideas have already been collectively conveyed by others (me & some other people) previously. I agree water needs a change though, and trust me, we will see changes happening! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.