• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied water run (water passive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verified Member
this is a passive move

how i see it is that a water bender could be able in theory to walk on water (katara as the painted lady). so what i thought is that as a water bender you should be able to walk on water or even run so to start this passive you start sprinting on land or on ice torts water then when you reach the water you don't fall in to it but are instead running on the surface of the water with speed 1 how you stop this move is stop running or tap shift

Hero

Verified Member
but still with the physics of water spout you could still walk on water
I agree. People say water pressure holds the person up, but who is control the pressure. The pressure must be stronger than gravity to hold a person up.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Theoricly they can't. And if you wanna walk on water, do it how you like said - waterspout while above water to make you look like you're actually running on it.

HydroMan

Verified Member
And katara didn't walk nor run, she was kinda motorising or smth which she didn't use most of movement on her legs and feet.

Janny

Verified Member
I like this idea. But one this that I DON'T like about it is that you have friggin bad grammar T_T. Can you please capitalize your words?

HydroMan

Verified Member
but still with the physics of water spout you could still walk on water
Because waterspout is constanly pushing you with pressure. Trying to run along the water would be tiredsome tryining to make all the water infront of you to push "everytime". Unless in avatarstate it is probably would be possible to achieve.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Someone should literally make a book of "Avatar Physics", to let every1 know what is possible in bending and what is not v_v .

Verified Member
Ok and you propose to do this how? Coding has its limits.
on a naruto server i played on you could walk on water and it was actually just flying on the the surface of the water and when you tried to go up you were forced back down so that's how i propose we walk or run on water.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
on a naruto server i played on you could walk on water and it was actually just flying on the the surface of the water and when you tried to go up you were forced back down so that's how i propose we walk or run on water.
That wouldn't look good imo :/

Verified Member
I like this idea. But one this that I DON'T like about it is that you have friggin bad grammar T_T. Can you please capitalize your words?
Sorry i have a learning disability ill try to give you best grammars. (see capitals lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.