• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Chi blocker passive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hi,

This is quite a short suggestion, I think it would be useful if chi-blockers were able to hit people using their "right hand". (Simply right clicking). When doing this a short cooldown (just as long as the left click hit cooldown) would get activated, so you can't just spam right click. That's basicly it, so, ehh, (last thread was a long time ago...) leave your opinion below :p

- Finn

Hero

Verified Member
Hi,

This is quite a short suggestion, I think it would be useful if chi-blockers were able to hit people using their "right hand". (Simply right clicking). When doing this a short cooldown (just as long as the left click hit cooldown) would get activated, so you can't just spam right click. That's basicly it, so, ehh, (last thread was a long time ago...) leave your opinion below :p

- Finn
But im stronger with my right hand ;_;

Zafkiel

Verified Member
Hi,

- Finn
Nice idea I always thought that the main idea of chi blocking is to hit someone with your fist and this is why I think it shouldn't be a bounded move but something you can do at any time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.