• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Entangle (plantbending)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verified Member
Entangle: as a plant bender you are a master of pushing and pulling plants to do your biding. Shift at a vine or long grass to select a source (vines are better) then left click a target to launch the vines or grass torts the target to wrap them in vines or grass ,(vines have a better range than grass like vines have like 9 wile grass has 5) you can now leave them there entangled (10 seconds if vines or 5 seconds for grass) or you can hold shift to start winching them to the source slowly or finally left click to crack the vines or grass like a whip to damage them for one heart (but will result in breaking the bindings).

djmyernos

Verified Member
Not bad. But I think 10 seconds is way too long. I think 3 or 4 seconds would be better. Also, it should have a long cooldown. At least 10 seconds.

Verified Member
Not bad. But I think 10 seconds is way too long. I think 3 or 4 seconds would be better. Also, it should have a long cooldown. At least 10 seconds.
ok i think you might be right about the cool down but about the entanglement i think it should be 5 or 6 if you think its to long

Status
Not open for further replies.