• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Bending on protected areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris8130

Verified Member
I think bending on protected world gaurd areas would be cool, like if they didnt mess the map up, and they could still bend like if they earth bend it will go back to normal.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
This has already been done (Back in v1.1.0). You can manipulate what kind of regions you want protected in the config. Most plugins we support we utilize the build flag (WorldGuard for example) to determine if a player can bend there.

Chris8130

Verified Member
What is the flag?
also
How do you prevent people from picking a certain element? Please Help!
I tried negating the permission, but it still allows them :/
I also want a certain group to be able to change thier element

V

Vidcom

For the element prevention, you need a permission plugin guide, not this plugin. Why not try denying them perms to bind anything as an alternative?

As for certain groups able to change, just give them a sign only they can use that takes them to a sign which uses /b remove and /b add on them

Chris8130

Verified Member
I don't think you're understanding I don't want a certain element to work in a certain group, and I want a certain group to be able to change elements.

V

Vidcom

I don't think you're understanding I don't want a certain element to work in a certain group, and I want a certain group to be able to change elements.
I understood you perfectly well. Since the ability to change element is banned by default, but not by ops, you could simply have a room only accessible via a warp sign that only this group can use, which they can use to change their element.

V

Vidcom

For the element in certain groups, that sounds needlessly overcomplicated :/

Status
Not open for further replies.