• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Lava drill combo (lavabending)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verified Member
The combo would go lavathrow (tap shift) lavathrow (tap shift) lavathrow (right click earth block) earthtunnel (hold shift)

This will melt the block you clicked on in to lava witch will start to swirl in front of you in a drilling funnel.

How this works is its a utility/offensive move in a way that it can both drill and damage, how it drills is It destroys blocks in front of it like earthtunnel except it only destroys in front of it with in the drills area, like an actual drill you can guide which way it goes even if you make a u-turn, as well if it hits an ore it will break and drop the product of the ore but if it is smelt able ore it will smelt the block and drop the smelted product, how it works offensively is you left click and you will launch the drill of doing 3 hearts of damage and setting the victims on fire

The drill combo will have a 15 second cool down if used offensively or if used utility itscool down would be 10 this will last 30 seconds in utility mode.

Loony

Verified Member
This seems unbalanced and I don't think it should go into the Core but I would like a second opinion so I'm going to mark pending review.
@Easte

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I'm not @Easte but I can say that if this was in the show, wow, it would be needed an Earthbending "Full Moon" or "Kyoshi Comet". This combo is bloody hard. An Earthbender not only is manipulating the solid rocks into lava and to where it goes, but also digging a tunnel AND still being able to make u-turns. By the way,three hearts damage plus the 7 hearts burning damage... May I mention you only have 10 hearts?

Moonelight

Verified Member
I don't see the realistic-ness in this? It's very over powered to me, and in a sense it's irrelevant to the plugin. Not only that but it's not cannon aswell.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.