• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied phaseshift (sandbending)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verified Member
phaseshift is a new move i thought of when i reviewed the original series of the last air bender.
in the last air bender in season 2 when they were breaking into the great library they broke a rule of not using the knowledge to hurt people so the library started sinking, during the escape from the library when toph had to hold up the library she started sinking so at that time she trusted her hand into the ground turning it to sandstone. so what i purpose is that this move will work like phasechange where you shift to turn stone, dirt and all that to sand but when you left click it will turn it back to normal, or if it's sand it will turn to sandstone

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
What he's asking for isn't exactly in my addon, my addon turns sand to dirt, and earth blocks to sand. Doesn't involve sandstone unless it's one of the earth blocks.

Loony

Verified Member
This move is an addon like people said and I don't see much use for this at all so I'm going to deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.