• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Torrent CanoonBall

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Ability: Torrent
Alternative/Addon: When a waterbender jumps in water from a great height with torrent select, (s)he would cause tidal waves to create that would wash away anyone around him/her. This would be in a similar fashion to shockwave and airburst, except this requires to land in water rather on a solid surface. I propose it should deal the damage and knockback similar tp shockwave, except the other way around (if shockwave deals bigger damage and smaller knockback, then this passive should deal smaller damage and bigger knockback, and visa versa.) as waterb. concept is to be defensive and offensive like earthb.
Canon: Katara did this in her freetime while with her friends. She tried to do canon ball by jumping from a cliff into the water, and then aang went washed away.
(01:43-51)

Last edited:

MikaDoooo

Verified Member
I think this is a nice suggestion, and could maybe even work with Waterspout (drop yourself by disabling the spout). It's like the water version of Shockwave and Airburst. Simple but effective!

HydroMan

Verified Member
What's exactly the difference between LookingInto and PendingReview?
Pending Review means the Dev cant decide whenever to mark look into or denied or it can it be accomplised by bukkit limits. Thats how i understand it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.