• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

water shield combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris204

Verified Member
In the tla series, when the Aang gang went through serpents path, at the point of going under water, we see katara pull the water around the group, not just pushing it away. I can see a combo using this by making a dome, bigger then the ice bullet dome.

Combo would be tap shift with water bubble > left click a source with water manipulation > hold shift with water bubble. ( let go once dome forms, trap shift again to dismiss)

In doing so, a dome will appear that can act like water bubble or as a shield. Would make a semi circle around the bender, having a flat bottom so we can walk easily.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
So kinda like how Katara created a dome agaisnt her mother's killer, but snaller. And like the version Tarrlok used agaisnt Korra, but bigger. I like it, but the player shouldn't be able to move freely with this defense.

HydroMan

Verified Member
A waterbender can make water stable without actually using his/hers metal focus. That's reason why we don't see waterbenders holding up water shield with no hands up or. I think you should leave the part that they need to hold shift. It would understandable if the shield was turned into ice and left places of some sort of surface.

chris204

Verified Member
A waterbender can make water stable without actually using his/hers metal focus. That's reason why we don't see waterbenders holding up water shield with no hands up or. I think you should leave the part that they need to hold shift. It would understandable if the shield was turned into ice and left places of some sort of surface.
I wad thinking hold shift just to form it.

Status
Not open for further replies.